NuffnangX

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Updates...

Assalamualaikum...

This is me nowadays....


  1. I can easily get emotional

  2. Most of my time spent with my family

  3. I hate those who like to ask me/my mom "ni bila lagi nak langsung?"

  4. Any SMS received will not be replied immediately

  5. I went to bed as early as I can

  6. My eating habbit getting worse * am now like a pumpkin*

  7. I've took off the picture off us from my wall of fame

  8. I just love to be alone

  9. I didnt get my new hair cut yet :)

  10. I never hate him, I miss him even more...

  11. I slowly learnt not to depend too much on him anymore....

  12. I've accepted the job offer at Cyberjaya *yes people, I change my job AGAIN!!!*

Above all... I never hate God for whatever happened....

3 comments:

Zetty said...

welcome to cyberjaya!

Elle said...

Congrats bebeh!

Siti Radz said...

zetty & fabmama,

T.H.A.N.K.S.!.!.!.