NuffnangX

Saturday, July 07, 2007

In love???

Assalamualaikum...



We went to watched Transformer last nite... For those who know me, sure terkejut one... Coz i'm not the type of person who watched this kind of movie. Coz i dun like watching movie which is not true/logic. Even citer katun pun x suka.. Ni pulak citer robot... But last nite... I have no choice... My brother, Mok beria giler nak tgk that movie... And trus booked 3 tickets... So, aper lagi yg bleh aku cakap? Ikut je la kan??? Lagipun, it's free lorr!!! Hehe...

How's the movie? I dun like it!!! Coz it makes me sad. I nearly cried masa that robot *Bumblebee kot* almost died... Masa kaki dia patah.. And 'he' looked at that boy *Sam eh*... Sedih giler ok! I can't stop saying.. "kesian dia..." Hehe.. Apa la kan?? And kesan dari cerita itu.. My shuwagha is also known as Bumblebee now.. And i'm still chosing the right cat to be named Mojo. Hehe. I think I'm in love with the Autobot gang... Hahaha... Bleh percaya?? Well, i myself xleh caya ok! This is ssooo not me!!! Haha...

************************

Today...

If few minutes time... Someone is getting married... Dinikahkan, to be exact. I am supposed to be there to witness her big day, but unfortunately I can't. Insyaallah... Kalo xde aral, tomorrow pegi la kot.. Tak dapat datang time nikah, time sanding pun jadi la kan?

Anyway and anyhow, Congratulations Congek dearie....

No comments: