NuffnangX

Friday, November 21, 2008

Her Last Day....

Assalamualaikum...

Today marked Aen's last day with us. She didn't quit for a new job. Due to some personal problem with the management, she decided to be full time housewife *for the time being*. I knew her during our orientation days and we became good friends since then. Some even said, we're twins.

In one of her last mail to me... She sent me this:

Jangan lah sedih…don't make it harder than it is already is…
Kita still leh jumpa…outside…leh keep in touch…leh online…leh web cam….apa susah…aku tak de ucapkan salam terakhir pun…or goodbye…we will say…till we meet again….

I cried even was told not to. Yea, I'm not good at saying goodbye. In fact, i hate saying goodbye. We shares things, stories, problems and all. She's my secret keeper too.

Now that she's gone (from the office), I have to take care of my own.

So long my friend...

No comments: