NuffnangX

Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Celebration

Assalamualaikum...

Some of u asked, "how's your birthday?"

Well... I'm the type yg x brape nak celebrate birthday. Being with my love ones is more than enuff for me. Yerp, saya x tipu. Kalo x celebrate pun xpe. I dunno. Being low profile memang dah jadi sifat semulajadi Siti Radz kot.

Apart from the wishes, smses, singing, hugs, kisses, messages on the net... I celebrated my birthday meaningfully with my love ones. Since I'll be away on my birthday... I send an sms to the VIPs of my life, inviting them for a makan² session on my birthday eve. No birthday gift required. X percaya? Well... U can go and ask those VIPs. Saya bukan jenis yg demand itu ini. Apa yg ada tu dah kira cukup. So we went to Red Box kat Sogo for a karaoke session. Why do we chose karaoke instead of makan² kat tempat lain? Becoz kitorang suka nyanyi. And mama kata dah lama x pegi nyanyi.

On my birthday itself, I went for a holiday. Pegi jalan² merehatkan badan. We had fun. And I got the chance to meet someone's VIPs too. :)

What I want for this birthday? I dun want anything. Juz doakan kesejahteraan hidup ku sudah memadai... :)

Once again, terima kasih semuanya!!!

No comments: