NuffnangX

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wishing you...

Assalamualaikum...

It's already the last day of the year. Have you achieved your resolution(s) for the year? Good, if you have. Well... I haven't. Hehehe... I've listed my resolutions earlier this year. Getting married, make more money, lose some weight *it's more to every year's resolution tho..* and the list could go on and on... But neither one of it were achieved. :)

So, the next coming year *in just few hours time*, I will continue with the same resolutions with few more additions to it. The most important thing is, to enjoy my final 20-ish year before I turn 30. I'm old o'ready mah!!!

A lot of things happened in 2008. The good ones and not to forget the not so good ones. Hopefully, 2009 will brings me more good ones. Insyaallah...

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments: