NuffnangX

Monday, August 10, 2009

Demam

Assalamualaikum...

Mama demam dah almost a week... She went to see the doctor last week and the doctor said "tak ada apa2" and gave her only ubat selsema. And she still having the fever *and also the flu* till yesterday. So this morning she went again to see the doctor...

Ari ni aku keje petang. She called me this morning to inform me doctor gave her MC. She reached home when I was getting ready to go to work. She looked so pale. I asked her what the doctor said. And she said "doctor suruh self-quarantined kat umah". *sigh*... how come last time when she went to see the doctor, the doctor boleh kata "tak ada apa2"? and only gave her ubat selsema???

I asked her to get some rest which she did, of course. Masa nak pegi keje... I went to salam her. Normally, I'll salam and kiss her but today, when I'm about to kiss her she said "tak payah kiss"... I feel like crying. Sedih ok!!!

Hopefully she'll get better soon...

No comments: