NuffnangX

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nuffnang...

Assalamualaikum...

I am new to this Nuffnang thingy. Register dah lama tapi tak pernah make use of it. So... Last few weeks *kot* konon berjinak-jinak with this thing la. Added the widget, poll and so on to the blog... Macam best je la jugak kan Nuffnang ni...

One thing yang aku suka about this thing is the "Analytic" section. Haha.. And guess what I discovered today? Under this section kita bleh tengok our reader came from where, what are the keywords they used, refferals and also the community. What impressed me was the "Came From" link... And this is what I found out...

click pada image for a larger view

I ada visitor from out of Malaysia. Hehehe... Sorry yea... Excited jap. Wah... International gak la blog ku ini even visitor per day tu tak de la ramai sangat sampai cecah 100 lebih unique visitors. Tengok tu... From Russia pun ada!... Sorry ye.. Maybe to some of you benda ni dah basi... But not me... So... Maafkan saya ye kawan2... :)

No comments: