NuffnangX

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rose and its meanings :)

Assalamualaikum...

Ok, since the previous entry ada bunga, let us cerita about maksud disebalik roses nak?

So lets find out the meaning of number of roses:

1 rose (love at first sight)
2 roses (mutual feelings)
3 roses (I love you)
5 roses (I love you very much)
6 roses (I love you, I miss you)
7 roses (I'm infatuated with you)
9 roses (together as long as we live)
10 roses (you're pretty)
11 roses (you're my treasured one)
12 roses (be my steady)
13 roses (forever friends)
15 roses (I'm really sorry)
20 roses (I'm sincere towards you)
21 roses (I'm committed to you)
24 roses (you're always on my mind)
36 roses (I'll remember our romantic moments)
40 roses (my love is genuine)
99 roses (I'll love you till the day i die)
100 roses (I'm totally devoted to you)
101 roses (you're my one and only)
108 roses (will you marry me)
365 roses (I love you every single day)
999 roses (my love will last till the end of time)

**999 roses can also means “I’m Rich”. hahahaha...

Here are some colors and their meanings:

Red - Love, Romance, Beauty, Passion, I love you; Desire, Courage; Respect
Red (Dark or Burgundy) - Unconscious beauty
Red -Withered - I would rather die, Our love is over
White - Purity, Youth, Pure Love, Virginal, Innocence and purity, I am worthy of you, You're heavenly
Pink - Happiness, Appreciation, Thankfulness, Grace, Gentle Love, Please believe me
Dark Pink - Gratitude, Thank You
Yellow - Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Platonic Love, Jealousy, Freedom
Yellow with Red Tip - Falling in Love
Orange - Fascination, Desire, Passion, Enthusiasm
Red and White - Two colors; Passionate Purity, Unity
Peach - Sincerity, Gratitude, Appreciation, Modesty, Admiration, Sympathy
Lavender - Love at first sight, Enchantment
Black - Death, Farewell
Blue - Impossible, Unattainable, Mystery
Red Rosebud - Symbol of Purity and Loveliness
White Rosebud - Girlhood, Youth
Thornless Rose - "Love at First Sight"
Single Rose - Simplicity
Two Roses - An engagement or coming marriage
Leaves - Symbol of hope
Roses-Sent every month - Beauty ever new

No comments: