NuffnangX

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Birthday Wish for Someone so Dear like YOU

Assalamualaikum...

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Mr. 2609 a.k.a. my ubat penenang a.k.a. Abg BJ a.k.a. MB and many more...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR!
Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan dipermudahkan segala urusan. Insyaallah... :)

Thank you so much for always being there for me...
Thank you for all the small things, and thank you for all the big things.
Thank you for countless beautiful moments.
Thank you for letting me know that I can trust you.
Thank you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Thank you for knowing all the right things to do or say and for making me smile when I am sad.
Thank you for being my crying shoulder.
Thank you for being the one I could tell anything to.
Thank you for making me feel needed.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for helping me, giving me advice.
Thank you for forgiving me whenever I hurt you.
Thank you for spending your precious time with me.
Thank you for being my best friend, brother, guardian angel, gossip partner, personal banker, driver, punching bag and so on...
Above all, Thank you for being YOU!

Dia takmo apa2 for his birthday...
Dia cuma mahu ini je. Nah, amek ni!
Ok lah.. Tu je.. ;)

No comments: