NuffnangX

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Question: Do you smoke?

Assalamualaikum...

No, I'm not a smoker. Even bau pun x leh tahan, xkan la nak smoke. Ye tak? Well, I have no problem if you're a smoker. Not my problem. It's yours. Kau yg sakit nanti. Bukan mak. Tapi I wonder la... Those moms yg dok isap rokok / vape ni, do you smoke in front of your kids? And does your hubby aware of this (you, smoking)? Is he ok? Ke, mak ni yg kolot? When you're a mom, you should not do all that. You should be in the best behavior to your kids. You should be their example. Mak sorang je eh yg rasa cam tu? Kalau begitu, memang huhuhu la jawabnya.

Hari2 bila lalu kat smoking area kat office ni, ada je pompuan yg sama2 isap rokok kat situ. And ada few tu adalah mak orang. And I was like... ..... .....

Eh, entah la. orang lain mungkin ok kot. Tapi not for me. I don't think it's the right thing to do. Atas sebab apa ko isap rokok? Stress? Saje suka2? Xde sebab? Eh, serious la... I cannot hadam all this.

Sekian.

No comments: