NuffnangX

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

assalamualaikum....

i'm not in the good mood actually... not only for today... but this kind of feeling keep on bothering me since these few days... and i know... there's someone out there has started to feel bored with my attitude... yeah... i know.. you don't have to hide....

well... it all started in a sudden... i feel like being ignored... being neglected.... yeah.. i know.. i know.... it's just my feeling.. but... it shows... you don't miss me the way you miss me before... and it hurts... you don't even need me anymore... i cried... yup... i cried... a lot...

i've tried to be rational... but i can't... i've tried not to be so excited with the relationship anymore... not because i don't love you... but i just don't want to get hurt...

*when saying 'i love you' to me while others are around would humiliate you... it shows where should i stand... *

but my love... whatever it is... i still love you... and will always do... and i never hate you... and will never do...

No comments: